Personality

Wordle: personality

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tool # 10 Digital Citizenship

Three things I would want to make sure my students understand about being good digital citizena are:
  1. Digital Security--electonic precautions to guarantee safety
  2. Didital communication---electronic exchange of information
  3. Digital etiquette--electonic standards of conduct.

One of the resources mentioned above or on the Ed Tech. website that I plan to use instructionally is Copyright and fair use slide show by Wes Fryer

One way I would teach digital citizenship would be to give each group one section from above sections and have them create powerpoint explaining each topic.

The way I would share the idea of digital citizenship with parents is at back to school night.

No comments:

Post a Comment